JBM are partnering with one of the best-known challenger brands in the market to hire an experienced Growth Manager.
Instantly recognisable and known for disrupting their industry, the company is hiring a brand new senior position which is very visible to the Board and senior heads. It is a totally unique opportunity to build and lead a team to manage the growth of a specific and crucial vertical within the business.
You must have:
- 7 years' experience or more in a consulting role (strategic or operational) or management level experience within a tech company
- Experience of designing, scaling and delivering strategic initiatives, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Amazing stakeholder management skills – you'll be working across departments and geographies, so understanding and managing people is key
- A positive disposition and can-do attitude – you need to demonstrate you'll be able to operate in a 'less structured' environment
- Good leadership skills as you'll be managing a team
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrable experience of using data and analysis to drive change
Please get in touch if you fit the above requirements; we unfortunately cannot consider anybody without the right to work in the UK.
Salary £80k basic + excellent benefits