We're really excited to be partnering with this amazing fin-tech and helping to hire for their core Strategy/Growth Team. It's one of the best known challengers in the market right now, and has raised a very impressive amount over the last few years.
Focusing on partnerships strategy, we are ideally looking for an ex-consultant who also has some experience working with a smaller/high-growth business.
Below are our essential requirements:
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a top-tier strategy consulting firm + high-growth industry experience
- Experience in managing people, scaling and co-ordinating teams
- Analytical, numerate, and good with data
- Brilliant stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skill
- Exposure to tech/fin-tech/financial services will be prioritised
This is a fantastic role for someone to have tangible impact in a high-profile business within a high-profile team. It gives the opportunity to work closely with the C-Suite and has considerable progression on offer given the trajectory of this team.
Compensation includes a great shares package and a basic starting at £80k+