JBM are partnering with an award winning Fintech business that is changing the face of banking.
We have been engaged to assist them find a VP level leader to help shape and execute their corporate strategy, lead all M&A activity and secure key strategic partnerships.
This exciting role will report into the CEO and will have responsibility for hiring and leading a high performing of team (likely to be 20 by the end of the year). The incumbent will play a critical role in expediting the companies growth.
The ideal profile will require:
- A background in Investment Banking a leading financial institution in M&A
- Recent leadership and P&L ownership experience in a Fintech / Tech Scale Up, in a Corporate Development or General Management role
- A proven track record of building commercial partnerships / winning large deals
- Very strong people management and communication skills
- An analytical and highly commercial mind set, with an entrepreneurial spirit
Basic salary – up to £200k + equity