Our client is one of the most exciting B2B Challenger Banks in the UK market right now, and we are helping their Ops, Strategy and Growth team to grow with a couple of different roles.
The Operations and Strategy Associate (minimum 3 years' experience) is the perfect opportunity to join the wonderful world of fin-tech and utilise a suite of skills, including:
- Good working knowledge of commercial (preferred)/retail banking
- Top-tier consulting experience – project and business analysis work, strategic change and operational improvement (or equivalent from delivering transformation inside a bank)
- Experience in customer-facing projects eg. contact centres improvement and design, fraud, experience improvement
- TOM/Op Model/Business architecture experience
- Analytical skills and strong stakeholder management
- A passion to affect real and meaningful change!
This is an amazing time to join this company that have just raised and are enjoying a high profile right now – this team will be right in the middle of some of the most impactful projects, so we'd love to hear from consultants looking for something a little different!
Salary up to £55k and dependent on experience
Great benefits package and progression opportunities