JBM have been retained to find the first COO for one of the UK's family favourite E-Commerce businesses, which has won multiple awards over the last 10 years.
This exciting opportunity is to work alongside the CEO and be responsible for executing their ambitious growth strategy. The role will involve scaling operations, leading strategic projects (international expansion, Brexit planning etc) and will also entail deputising for the CEO and driving the firm's culture.
The ideal candidate will have the below skills and experience:
- Previous COO / VP, Ops experience in a VC backed Tech Scale Up
- Experience working within an E-commerce business (ideally a subscription based firm)
- Previous experience working in, or closely with product management would be beneficial
- Exceptional people management skills, with experience of leading cross functional teams
- A collaborative leadership style, with very strong communication skills and a delivery focused approach
- Very comfortable with chaos e.g used to working in scrappy start up settings
Excellent package + equity.
If you'd be interested in learning more about this unique leadership role please reach out to Peri Morris – firstname.lastname@example.org