The role: European Business Development Lead
We're working with a series A Climate Tech US company expanding into Europe.
- Act as the main point of contact for partners, representing their needs to the greater team while delivering relevant and valuable market insights.
- Deepen supply partner relationships, demonstrating the value of the product while drawing feedback to inform the company’s roadmap.
- Drive prospecting strategy to identify, target and sign new strategic partners, leading the way from internal justification, contractual structuring, negotiations and deal execution
- Collaborate across Engineering, Product, Design and Partnerships teams to achieve commercial objectives.
- Strategize and operationalize new business processes across the Partnerships team, making the business 1% more effective every day while coaching and mentoring others.
- Facilitate a positive, partner-obsessed experience throughout all team and customer collaborations.
- 6+ years of experience managing partners with technology and digital product experience.
- Broad experience and track-record of planning and meeting weekly and quarterly targets while working across functional business partners (product, legal & marketing) to deliver with urgency & excellence.
- Ability to think strategically about adding value to a number of existing and prospective partners through market insights developed internally and externally.