Location: Greater London
Sector: B2B Fintech
Job type: Chief of Staff
We are working with a rapidly scaling B2B Fintech who are looking to hire a Chief of Staff to work closely with the CEO and the wider Executive team.
As with any CoS position, this role will require you to react to the constantly changing landscapes of the scale-up world. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:-
- Supporting the CEO across a range of strategic ad-hoc projects.
- Owning the annual and quarterly reporting and data insights along with OKR analysis and goal setting across the business.
- Being seen as the knowledge champion of the business. People will come to you with a variety of questions and its likely you will know the answer!
- Involvement with prepping internal and external comms.
- Scoping and executing on strategic projects across a number of business areas from Product to Finance.
What we are looking for?
- Its likely that you will have 3-6 years experience working in a role in which you've have had regular access to strategic discussions and are used to dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Experience in or knowledge of the fintech landscape would be highly beneficial.
- Self-starters. Needless to say, this will be a very fast-paced role with high levels of visibility in the company.