Location: Greater London
Job type: Chief of Staff
We are working with a rapidly growing EdTech business who are looking to hire a Chief of Staff to work closely with the CEO and the wider SLT. This is the perfect role for any strategy consultant who is looking to make the move out of consulting and into the world of fast-moving scale-ups.
What you'll be doing:-
- Work closely with the CEO on a number of ad-hoc strategic projects taking ownership of several projects at any given time.
- You will be responsible for ensuring cross-functional strategic alignment and delivering effective communications to the wider team.
- You'll be thinking of smarter and better ways to run operations and will be happy improving and building on existing processes and procedures and rolling out new ways of working.
- Preparation of board reports and investor decks as needed.
- You will own and take charge of all annual and quarterly strategic planning processes,
What you'll need:-
- We are looking to speak to people whoa re still fairly early on in their careers. Its likely you'll have 2-3 years consulting experience and are looking to take a step into an industry role.
- You'll be a natural with reporting and analysis, numbers cant phase you.
- A natural communicator, this role is highly visible within the business and you'll be liaising with multiple senior stakeholders at any given time.
- You'll be a methodical project manager and must have demonstrable experience in leading projects.