Location: Greater London
SaaS Tech scale-up
Job type: Chief of Staff
We are working with a leading technology scale-up who are looking to hire a Chief of Staff to work closely with the CEO and lead on a number of internal strategic projects.
This is the ideal role for someone who is looking to transition from from strategy consulting, is commercially minded and who has an interest in and understanding of digital technologies.
As with any Chief of Staff role, your duties could change by the day however example projects could include:-
- Being the go to on new product developments in their sector along with wider ad-hoc sector research.
- Supporting the product management and partnership teams with a range of research and analysis and regular reporting.
- Leading cross-functional teams on a range of projects.
- Exploring M&A opportunities alongside supporting the wider executive team with presentations and reporting.
- 3-5 years consulting experience and/or prior experience in the tech/digital sector.
- Top rate analytical and stakeholder management skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and flexible approach. As with any start-up, there will be a lot of thinking on your feet.