Location: Greater London
Series A Fintech
Job type: Chief of Staff
We are working with an exciting Series A backed Fintech who operate within the payments space. Having just secured a substantial funding round, they are growing rapidly in terms of headcount and have grand strategic visions for geographic expansion. This is where you come in…..
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will operate at all levels of the organisation, from senior management to external stakeholders and internal development and support teams. Ultimately you will be responsible for running point on all Strategic projects within the business and will work closely with the SLT.
- You will work alongside the CEO and the SLT on a range of ad-hoc strategic projects. Growth and expansion are high on the agenda so there will be a key focus on these areas.
- Keeping on top of reporting and companywide OKR’s and helping managers to set and track these
- Research and analyse the market, and the users to identify themes, trends and opportunities.
- You will be the central POC for coordinating and managing company-wide projects, as well as a running point on all internal communications.
- Preparation of investment pitch decks and board reports on a monthly/quarterly basis
- 3-4 years consulting experience with a year in industry would be the preference.
- Knowledge of the payments industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Exposure to SaaS platforms and mobile apps
- Analytical mindset, you will be used to number crunching and drawing insight.
- Top-rate communication skills, you will be dealing regularly with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- An entrepreneurial outlook and not afraid to get your hands dirty.