Location: Greater London
Job: Cheif of Staff
Salary: £120,000 + options
We are working with a rapidly scaling HealthTech who are making huge strides in their space. As the business continues to scale, they now need to hire an exceptional Chief of Staff to work closely with the founders to drive strategic initiatives across the business.
What you’ll be doing:-
- You will work closely with the founders on board and investor communication. You’ll also focuss heavily on company-wide communications ensuring all areas of the business are operating as one.
- You’ll play a key role in setting OKR’s and ensuring these are being reported effectively.
- An important part of the role will also be working with the CFO to manage company finances including monthly and quarterly planning.
- You’ll take the lead on all strategic projects within the business as and when needed often working with multiple business units.
- You’ll play a key role in overseeing the Customer Support teams ensuring that standards are being met.
What you’ll need:-
- Its likely that you will have circa 4-5 years professional experience, ideally having come from a top-tier consulting firm with added exposure to the start-up scene. You will know what working at pace looks like and must be able to “spin many plates”
- Strong commercial awareness and financial acumen. Previous access to working with P&L is highly beneficial.
- Data driven approach and able to deep-dive into numbers and use data to drive strategic decisions.
- Prior experience in D2C health industry would be favourable.
- You will be a confident communicator able to handle yourself with people of all levels.