Location: Greater London
Hyper-growth Tech Unicorn
Job type: Chief of Staff
We are working with a hyper-growth tech unicorn who are a market leader in their space and who recently achieved unicorn status.
Off the back of this and a rather sizeable recent funding round they are looking to grow the team and further strengthen their position in the market.
Consequently they are looking for a super-star Chief of Staff to help oversee this ambitious growth planned for this year and beyond.
As with most CoS roles you will support the Executive Team by leading on a range of commercial initiatives and helping to align strategy across a range of geographic territories.
You'll be responsible for:-
- Owning the OKR process and working closely with internal teams to make sure people are close to,and accountable for these.
- Owning and driving critical strategic and commercial initiatives and coordinating this across regions.
- Working with the exec team to drive employee communications strategy.
- Be a go-to for data and analysis. You will be happy working with data and turning this into insight for the exec team.
What we're looking for:-
- Ideally you will have 8+ years experience ideally within a top consulting fir and will also have had exposure to working in a high growth tech startup.
- You a natural communicator and will be used to dealing with Senior Leadership Team and happy to challenge where needed.
- You have first rate analytical skills.
- People look to you to lead so you must be able to show a track-record of leadership.
- People with a bias for action, this is a must.