We have partnered with a fast-growing luxury fashion marketplace who are looking to hire a Chief of Staff to work closely with the founding team and investors.
As with any Chief of Staff role, this is a pivotal position within the business and will require the individual to carry out a number of duties including, but not limited to:-
- Working with the Exec team to define and drive company strategy.
- Owning all key metrics within the business and ensuring this is visible to the founding team.
- Working closely with investors and supporting the CEO with investor communications and ad hoc projects.
- Providing overall CEO support including managing business priorities, developing and reporting analytical insights and business KPI's.
- Board and investor pack preparation
I am looking to speak to candidates who have circa 8-10 years experience. Its likely you'll have spent your early career in a top-tier strategy consultancy and will have gained some exposure to the start-up world or will have industry experience.
Whilst a retail focus isn't a must, it would be an added bonus.