Location: Greater London
Job type: Commercial Insights Manager
We are working with an award winning and rapidly scaling FashionTech who are looking to hire a Commercial Insights Manager to work closely with the CCO and wider SLT.
You'll be responsible for growing the existing client base, onboarding new clients as well as analysing current and forecast volumes.
What you will be doing:-
- On the Analysis side of things, you will be responsible for managing the company forecasting including ad-hoc and regular brand reports. You will also be tasked with tracking brand categories, what is outperforming others and why, what can we learn from this. This will in turn be used to work with their brand partners on making the best use of the platform.
- Other areas of focus include working closely with the Head of Growth to ensure best practice is shared across the company, as well as working proactively to identify opportunities to optimise existing or new processes ad ways of working.
Whilst Analysis will be at the core of your work, you will also play a key role in supporting the CCO with any Sales/BD activities including the preparation of decks that will be core to successful pitches.
What we are looking for:-
- A passion for fashion/lifestyle brands is key. As is circa 5 years of experience in an Analytical and client facing role. It's likely you will have worked with Fashion/Retail clients during this time.
- First rate analytical skills, you must enjoy using data to tell a story.
- Self starter. This isnt a stand-alone role but you will need to lead from the front.