Location: Greater London
Job type: Commercial Manager
Salary: £80,000-£90,000 + equity
We are working with a disruptive FashionTech business who work with some of the worlds leading online fashion retailers. They are looking to hire a Commercial Manager to work closely with the CEO and help the business in realising their potential.
Reporting directly into the CEO and working with a wider team of circa 30 people across the commercial functions you will be responsible for :-
- Working on a range of strategic projects working closely with the Product and marketing teams.
- Play a key role in the pace and direction of the sales tea, tracking processes and setting OKR's.
- Marketing. You will have a say in how to further build the brand in a growing marketplace.
- Operations. You'll be responsible for improving existing processes and for implementing new ways of working.
- Cross team collaboration, you will work closely with the product, tech and marketing teams to ensure strategic alignment.
- We are looking for people with 2-4 years experience in a top-tier consulting firm and/or growing a B2B product in a start-up environment.
- An interest in Fashion and the online space would be beneficial as would any existing connections to the fashion world.
- Prior start-up experience would be beneficial.