We're working with a series A software company on a mission to make electricity cheap & abundant. They are SaaS company marketplace which has grown from 18-33 in the last 9 months.
The rapidly growing team (currently 30 FTEs, will be 45 by year end) is based on a hybrid working model, with an office in Shoreditch London.
We’re looking for a Chief Operating Officer with a strong financial background who will be playing key role in deciding the strategy and direction of the company.
Your key objectives as COO over the next 18 months:
- Fundraise: they will be raising our Series B soon so you’ll lead the fundraising process, working closely with the CEO and Head of Finance.
- Work with the CCO and CEO to ensure the business is positioned to deliver against revenue targets.
- Own the P&L – working with our Head of Finance to prepare budgets and forecasts, and providing guidance on them in relation to the strategic and operational plan for the company.
- Planning the operational requirements for international expansion (initially across Europe) & Implementing a strong foundation for rapid team expansion
- Grasp of regulatory environment
- Understands B2B SaaS (long) sales cycle
- Understands complex regulatory environment e.g Healthcare, Energy, Pharma etc
- International expansion
- COO (Series A+)
- People leader
- Financially savvy