Location: Greater London
Sector: Data/ Analytics Start-Up
Job: Head of Performance Marketing
We’re working with a market-leading Data Science start-up that are looking to hire a Head of Performance Marketing who impact and shape all aspects of performance marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll own, monitor and optimise the B2C performance marketing strategy both internally and for clients
- You’ll lead and develop a team of performance marketing specialists
- You’ll translate technical jargon into actionable insights for clients
- You’ll develop a centralised data audience feedback loop strategy to inform lifecycle targeting efforts along.
- You’ll identify opportunities on how to use data, insights and advanced analytics more powerfully
What you’ll need:
- 7-10 years of experience leading, scaling and developing performance marketing teams with a focus on paid acquisition.
- You’ll have experience either agency side or in a scale up.
- You’ll have both B2C and B2B experience.
- You’ll have technical knowledge across server-side tracking, attribution, media mix modelling.
- You’ll have experience structuring and measuring experiments, including A/B testing.