Location: Greater London
Series C PropTech
Job type: Head of Strategy
We are currently working with one of the worlds fastest growing PropTech companies who, due to a recent substantial funding round, are now looking to hire a Head of Strategy to join the Senior Management Team and build out the internal strategy function.
Working closely with the C-suite, this role will hold responsibility for leading and executing on a range of strategic initiatives as well as working closely with the M&A team
This is a very senior role in the business so you will be expected to drive and lead on a range of initiatives including
- Working with the SLT on a range of market entry and expansion initiatives.
- Defining the strategic and operational drumbeat of the company through developing OKR's and KPI's across teams to ensure company alignment.
- Own and drive a range of ad-hoc strategic projects
- Overseeing the M&A team, you will play a key role in developing a pipeline of potential acquisition targets to aid with fuelling the business growth.
- You'll be a go-to on all acquisition and partnership discussions.
- As with any tech enabled business you will work closely with the Product Team to work on long-term product vision that ties in with wider the company strategy.
- We are looking for people with circa 8-10 years experience at a Top-Tier strategy firm, ideally with exposure to B2B SaaS or Real Estate.
- Demonstrable experience of devising and rolling out company strategy
- Highly numerate and analytical with great stakeholder management skills.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- A broad understanding of M&A Processes.