Location: Greater London
Job type: Junior Strategy Manager
Salary: £65,000 + bonus + benefits
We are working with a global automotive retailer who are currently looking to hire a Junior Strategy Manager to work closely with the Head of Strategy and the C-suite. I am specifically looking to speak to top-tier consultants who have a minimum 2 years experience and who might be looking for a switch into industry.
This is a small Strategy team and so the successful candidate can expect lots of exposure to all areas of the business and will play a key part in a number of key strategic decisions.
- Turning data and insights into business recommendations through thorough research and analysis. You will also be responsible for creating executive reports for key stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc strategy and research projects on the state of the market, competitor activity and wider industry trends.
- Project Management, you'll be happy taking ownership of multiple projects and managing key deliverables and ensuring projects run against the expected timelines.
- Ad hoc M&A work with the wider strategy team.
- Candidates must have a minimum 2+ years in a top tier strategy consultancy or equivalent.
- A great balance of analytical rigour and stakeholder management.
- You will have had prior experience in leading on projects.