Location: Greater London
Sector: Consumer HealthTech
Job:Manager-Operations & Supply Chain Strategy
Salary: up to £65k + options
We are working with one of the UKs fastest growing Consumer HealthTechs who are looking to continue their scaling efforts over the next 18 months. They are currently looking to hire into their Supply Chain & Operations team where you’ll work closely with the SLT and CEO.
What you’ll be doing:-
- You will play a key role in supporting the development of their strategic sourcing planning ensuring that the best products are available to their customers at the quickest time possible.
- You will play a key role in leading supplier relationship management helping to build and maintain relationships with new and existing suppliers. You will also be responsible for supplier auditing reviewing any at risk.
- You will lead on managing contract renewals, pricing and negotiation across your supplier portfolio.
- You’ll own and manage all reporting regularly delivering dashboards for the SLT alongside any other ad-hoc reporting.
- You will keep a close eye on demand and supply planning ensuring all inventory products are where they should be and in the right volumes.
What you’ll need:-
- We are looking for an up and coming type profile so prior supply chain experience is not a necessity.
- Its likely you’ll have 2-3 years experience in consulting, ideally with an operational angle. Bonus points for start-up experience on top of this.k
- Data driven approach and able to deep-dive into numbers and use data to drive strategic decisions.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deal with stakeholders across all levels.