Job type: Operations Manager
We are working with a late seed HealthTech business who are on the cusp of revolutionising the way in which potentially life-changing illnesses are diagnosed.
They are looking to hire an Operations Manager to help define the way the business operates as they continue to scale.
What you will be doing
- You will be responsible for working across the various business units to define and eradicate operational bottlenecks, introducing best practice in terms of ways of working and generally be the go-to for any operational issues.
- You'll utilise your operational experience by doing a cross-company diagnostics on systems, introducing new technologies and ultimately bring sustainable efficiencies to the business as it scales.
- Regular check ins with the SLT providing business and operational data that will underpin strategic decision making.
What we are looking for:-
- Circa 2 years operational experience in a high growth start-up
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach.
- First rate interpersonal skills, you will be a natural team player and enjoy collaborating across team.
- An analytical mind, able to use data to support decision making.