Location: Greater London
Sector: D2C luxury cosmetics startup
Job type: Operations Manager
We are working with a well backed Series A start-up who operate in the luxury cosmetics marketplace. They are currently looking to hire an Operations Manager to scale their existing Operations function whilst delivering a first-rate experience to their customers.
What you'll be doing:-
- Streamlining and scaling the operations processes to ensure a best in class customer experience including inventory management, order management, VIP experience.
- Working with existing suppliers to review processes and establish smarter ways of operating.
- Implementing and owning a KPI dashboard.
- Leading from the front on new growth initiatives e.g country launches.
- Wider ad-hoc strategic projects.
What you'll need:-
- Prior experience in supply chain and logistics is an absolute must. You will bring a wealth of experience and best practice to the role.
- An analytical and strategic approach. You will be happy and must enjoy using data to drive decisions.
- A customer-centric approach at all times.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.