Location: Greater London
Sector: Telco scale-up
Job type: Special Projects Consultant
We are working with a rapidly growing Telco who are looking to hire a super smart strategy consultant to join their internal consulting team. Working closely with the SMT you will gain exposure to all areas of the business building relationships with multiple stakeholders.
What you'll be doing:-
- Working on a range of financial and operational models to aid strategic decision making across the business.
- Acting as a thought-leader on all things related to the telco market i.e competitor analysis, market landscape etc and presenting findings to senior leaders within the business.
- Acting as a key project manager on a number of internal strategic projects across multiple departments.
- Wider ad-hoc strategic projects.
What you'll need:-
- You will likely have had 1-3 years experience in consulting and have an interest in the telco space.
- Strong analytical skills. You must be comfortable being surrounded by data and be able to draw insight from this and turn it into actionable recommendations.
- Project management is key. You'll be used to working as part of a project team with some exposure to running teams.
- A strong communicator. This role will involve a lot of senior stakeholder management so this cant phase you.