Location: Greater London
Fintech scale-up B2B
Job type: Strategy Associate
Salary: £80k + bonus
We are working with a a rapidly scaling B2B Fintech who are entering an extremely exciting period of growth both within the UK and on an international scale. Due to a number of strategic growth initiatives they are looking to hire a top-tier consultant to join a newly created internal strategy team.
This is a varied role working with a number of internal stakeholders across the business and will play a key part in driving the strategic agenda.
Responsibilities may include:-
- Market and financial analysis to evaluate business opportunities and draw insight with the aim of presenting recommendations on market, product and competitive strategy.
- Driving business insight and performance improvement. You will be in charge of defining company wide KPI's to ensure that the whole business is working to the same drumbeat,
- Ownership of strategic projects. You will play a key part in owning major cross-company programmes ensuring they are working to defined timeframes. You will lead on the communications across the business that relate to these programmes.
What we are looking for?
- Candidates will ideally have circa 2-3 years experience in a top-tier consulting firm or a high growth startup, ideally with a FinTech focus.
- Strong communication is key, you will be working with multiple senior stakeholders across the business.
- An analytical mindset, you must enjoy working with data and pulling together reports and processes with ease.
- Project Management/Programme Management experience with a heavy bias to action.