Location: Greater London
Micro mobility scale-up
Job type: Strategy & Growth Manager
Salary: £50,000-£65,000 + equity
We are working with a rocket ship scale-up who operate in the micro mobility space and who are looking to hire a Strategy & Growth Manager to guide them though their next phase of growth in the UK.
Reporting directly into the UK GM, and working with other global teams, you'll be responsible for a number of varying tasks including
- Helping to build and execute on an effective growth strategy working closely with the SLT.
- Performance management and evaluating and creating a playbook for what great look like, what does the data tell you, what areas of the business need the most love. where are the biggest areas of potential for growth?
- Project Management, you'll be working with a wide array of teams in the business so need to be able to manage multiple stakeholders.
- This role would suit somebody with circa 2-4 years consulting experience. This could be your first step outside of consulting or you may already have already made the move but are looking for a new challenge.
- You've likely got a track record of building things and taking ownership for getting projects off the ground.
- You need to be happy working with numbers and able to draw insight from this.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.