Location: Greater London
Job type: Strategy Manager
Salary: £70,000-£80,000 + equity
We are working with one of Europes fastest growing businesses who operate within the Healthtech space. They are currently building out their internal strategy team and as such are looking to hire a Strategy Manager to work closely with the Head of Strategy.
Reporting directly into the Strategy Manager you'll play a key role in defining the future Strategy for the business with responsibilities including:-
- Market research and assessment that will feed into international expansion plans.
- Working on and running a number of internal strategic projects in line with specific company growth plans.
- Playing a key role in building and maintaining strategic relationships with the NHS and government bodies.
- Working closely with the M&A team on acquisition strategy.
- Cross team collaboration, you will work closely with the product, tech and marketing teams to ensure strategic alignment.
- Project Management, you'll be working with a wide array of teams in the business so need to be able to manage multiple stakeholders.
- This role would suit somebody with circa 4-7 years strategy consulting experience ideally with exposure to the Healthcare or Healthtech space.
- Prior start-up experience would be beneficial.