Location: Greater London
Sector: Series A Luxury skincare
Job type: Strategy & Operations Manager
We are working with an extremely well backed Series A HealthTech who have grown at a phenomenal rate over the last 18 months and are not looking to slow down.
Consequently, they are looking to hire a Strategy & Operations Manager to work closely with the SLT on a number of Growth, Operational and Startegy related projects.
What you will be doing:-
- You will work closely with the SLT on a number of critical strategic and operational projects. You must be a "hands-on" doer who is happy to strategise but also roll up your sleeves and make things happen.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis on a number of company-wide KPI's and be the go to for any associated reports that will feed into the SLT and board.
- You will be a 360 player who will own and execute ad-hoc biz ops tasks across a range of business units.
- Project Management, you will be playing quarterback on a variety of projects and must be happy working across a wide range of teams.
?What we are looking for:-
- Its likely that you will have 4-6 years experience, ideally with a mix of Consulting/Investment Banking and some sort of start-up/scale-up exposure.
- A natural problem solver who is happy to wear lots of hats. The space and company is fast paced you need to enjoy this aspect.
- You approach things with an ownership mentality and get the job done.
- First rate communication skills and stakeholder management skills.