Location: Greater London
Sector: Series A SportsTech
Job: VP Strategy & Operations
Salary: £100k + options
We are working with an incredibly exciting Series A SportsTech business who are looking to hire a VP Strategy & Operations. You will play a key role in the business working closely with the CEO across a range of projects.
What you’ll be doing:-
- You will play a key role in helping to drive company growth and profitability by taking ownership of all operational aspects of the business.
- You will work with the CEO on a range of ad-hoc projects.
- You will lead on all financial planning analysis and forecasting for the business including financial modelling and monthly and annual reporting including management accounts.
- You’ll oversee all accounting and budgeting processes.
- You’ll play a key role in preparing materials for board meetings and investor meetings.
- Oversee shipping and logistics of products globally focussing on cost optimisation and managing 3PL relationships.
- Manage company finances including monthly and quarterly planning.
What you’ll need:-
- Its likely that you will have circa 8-10 years experience with at least 4 of those in a leadership role. Banking and strategy consulting backgrounds would be favourable.
- Start up experience is also a must ideally from Series B onwards. You’ll have seen first hand how chaotic the start-up space can be
- Strong commercial awareness and financial acumen. Previous access to working with P&L is highly beneficial. Cash flow modelling and scenario modelling are also a key criteria,
- Data driven approach and able to deep-dive into numbers and use data to drive strategic decisions.
- You will be managing 3 Senior Managers in the team so a track record of management is also key.