Our 40 Minute Mentor Series 5 was packed to the brim with candid advice and insights from some of the most inspirational leaders across industries. To relieve some of our favourite parts, we’ve decided to release a special 2-part ‘best bits’ compilation episode.
In part one you’ll hear from:
- Sir Clive Woodward and the importance of creating an environment where your whole team feel comfortable enough to speak up and disagree
- Andy Davis, Co-Founder of 10×10 and his journey to becoming an entrepreneur.
- Alice Bentinck MBE, Co-Founder of Entrepreneur First on the characteristics and traits she looks out for when choosing Founders to invest in.
- Gary Stewart, CEO of FounderTribes on why businesses should be looking to hire proven entrepreneurs.
- Juliet Davenport, CEO of Good Energy and the importance of getting exactly the right people in place to build a successful business.
- Grace Beverley, Founder of SHREDDY and TALA on her entrepreneurial journey and her experience of being such a young CEO.
- Rachel Carrell, Founder of Koru Kids, shares how Koru Kids adapted to the pandemic.
- And Mo Gawdat, Founder of One Billion Happy and Host of the Slo Mo podcast, shares why mentorship is so important.
It was such a please to sit down with these inspirational 40 Minute Mentors, so if you enjoy today’s compilation episode, make sure you listen back to their full episode in series 5.
Thanks to our sponsors
A big thank you also to this episode’s sponsors – Treedom. Treedom is a B-Corp delivering social, economic and environmental benefits by working in partnership with local NGOs and smallholder farmers, enabling people and companies to plant trees remotely.
They’ve generously given us a 20% discount code* for all of our listeners. Simply enter ‘40MINUTEMENTOR’ at checkout over on the Treedom website to redeem the offer.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode, so please do get in touch at ku.oc1627848260.cmbj1627848260@sema1627848260j1627848260
You can find and listen to all of the 40 Minute Mentor episodes on:
*This offer can be used once per person and it expires at the end of 2021.