“When people say that you can’t do something, it’s really because they can’t do it. Don’t stop doing what you want to do because someone told you you can’t, because you can.”
40 Minute Mentor has reached the halfway point of Series 7 and we’re so excited to welcome an absolute icon in personal branding to this week’s episode – the brilliant Amelia Sordell, Founder of Klowt.
Klowt is THE personal branding agency on a mission to build entirely authentic personal brands that drive real results – something we’ve had the pleasure of experiencing first-hand here at JBM. Amelia has built a following of over 89k on her own LinkedIn and now her and the team are replicating this success for business leaders worldwide.
In today’s episode, Amelia covers insightful personal branding tips and candid mentorship including:
- The lessons she learned from her first business failing [08:40]
- How she dealt with the heartbreak and feelings of grief after her first business and how she decided the time was right to start another business [17:30]
- Her mission with Klowt and what inspired Amelia to start Klowt in the first place [21:36]
- Why personal branding is such a critical aspect of any successful business [28:10]
- Amelia’s step by step advice on how you can get started with your own personal branding [34:30]
- Her advice on how to deal with negative comments – online as well as offline [40:45]
- How you can tackle imposter syndrome and why it’s okay to doubt yourself [46:00]
💙A big thank you to our Sponsors:
Chipper Cash – an African cross-border payments company trusted by over 4 million users. The team have been on an incredible expansion journey and is hiring for some exciting roles. If you want to be part of their mission to unlock global opportunities and connect Africa, one transaction at a time, head over to https://bit.ly/40mmsponsor to find out more.
⭐️Enjoyed this episode?⭐️
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode – whether it’s your favourite piece of mentorship or how you think we can make 40 Minute Mentor even better – so please leave us a review on https://ratethispodcast.com/40mm or get in touch at ku.oc.cmbj@semaj
⛳️ Helpful links:
➡️To find out more about Klowt, head over to: https://klowt.io
➡️To learn more about Amelia, check out her LinkedIn profile at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ameliasordell/
➡️Our episode with Chipper Cash’s Founder & CEO, Ham Serunjogi – https://jbmc.co.uk/insights/40-minute-mentor/unlocking-global-opportunities-with-chipper-cashs-ham-serunjogi/
ℹ️ You can listen to all 40 Minute Mentor episodes on: