Series 6 of 40 Minute Mentor might have come to a close earlier this month, but with another Series filled to the brim with advice and Scaleup insights, we thought we’d add a little something to your pre-Holiday playlist.
In this special roundup episode, we focus on a topic we often get asked about here at JBM – VC and Fundraising. Whether you’re wondering how to get into the industry or you’re a fellow Founder about to embark on your next fundraising journey, this episode features some of the movers and shakers in VC as well as first-hand insights from industry leaders and their fundraising journeys, including:
- Cleo Sham, a JBM SOS Board Advisor and Partner at Stride.VC
- Dominic McGregor, Founder and former COO of Social Chain and Founding Partner of Fearless Adventures
- Daisy Onubogu, widely regarded as the Queen of Community, Head of Network & Community at BACKED VC and COO of Diversity VC
- Tom Foster-Carter, Former COO of Monzo and Founder and CEO of Lollipop
- Ben Stephenson, Founder and CEO of travel platform Impala
- And Ham Serunjogi, the Co-Founder and CEO of Chipper Cash, our brilliant sponsors of Series 6.
We can’t thank all of our guests and listeners enough for another amazing Series. If you enjoyed this episode, please make sure you check out the full 40 minutes with each of today’s featured guests, as well as our remaining amazing guests across Series 6 and beyond.
Enjoyed this episode?
We are always keen to hear your thought and ideas for 40 Minute Mentor, so whether you have feedback on any of the existing episodes or ideas for our next Series, please leave us a review at https://ratethispodcast.com/40mm or get in touch at ku.oc.cmbj@semaj
You can find and listen to all of the 40 Minute Mentor episodes on: