Ahead of launching Series 6 of the 40 Minute Mentor in September, we take another look back on some of our favourite episodes across all series so far.
If you’ve been listening to 40 Minute Mentor for a while, you’ll notice that we like to wrap up each episode with a couple of questions focused on mentorship – why it’s important and who some of our successful guests lean to when they’re looking for advice.
The answers are always beyond inspiring, so we’ve compiled our favourite ones in today’s roundup episode. You’ll hear from a range of our incredible guests over the last 5 series, including:
- Will Greenwood MBE – England Rugby legend and broadcaster
- Fred Jones – JBM Board Advisor, ex GM of Uber and VP & Regional GM of TIER Mobility
- Pippa Lamb – Partner at Sweet Capital
- James Routledge – Founder of Sanctus
- Caroline Murphree – CEO Europe of Wealthsimple
- Timothy Armoo – Co-Founder and CEO of Fanbytes
- Check Warner – Co-Founder of Diversity VC and Ada Ventures
- Ben Sanders – JBM SOS Board Advisor and ex MD for Europe at Pollen
- Zoe Jervier-Hewitt – Talent Director Europe at Sequoia Capital
- David M. Brear – CEO of 11:FS
- The late Catherine Wines – Co-Founder of WorldRemit
- Chris Severson – Head of People and Culture at PMI
- Sam Gyimah – Former UK Minister for Science, Technology, Universities and Innovation
- Shefali Roy – Former COO and CCO of TrueLayer
- And Tara Lajumoke – Managing Director of FT Strategies
As firm believers in the power of mentorship, finding out who has inspired our guests is always so interesting to hear. This episode will also give you some ideas of who you can turn to and how to reach out to new mentors, which is a question we often get asked.
If you’d like to listen to the full episodes with each of today’s featured guests, you can find them all on: